Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

L0VE MESSAGE

May i say that in my life I have met only one amazing person. I realise again that just how much i love you and how much you mean to me, how much i want you and that there isnt a thing that i wonnt do for you.
There is nothing in this world that would want to make me not be with you, would make me love you less or even make me change how i feel about you.
i know im not perfect, and in some way im glad im not, if i was i wouldnt have had something to strife for because being perfect is what i want to be for you and that is one thing i should work on everyday.
i make mestakes everyday, i say things without thinking, i do things without thinking….. but everyday i try my best to make less mistakes than what i did yesterday, to learn from them and to make better mistakes when i do make mistakes.
bie, i love you with my whole heart, with everything that is in me….. more than what i like running in the rain….i love you no one els, nothing would be able to replace you, and im thankfull that i have met this person who makes me feel like this…..
I love you my CINTA…. More than any word could ever express…



No comments: